Overview of Australia:
Australia ranks as one of the finest places to live within the world by all lists of income, human improvement, healthcare, and respectful rights. The sixth-largest nation within the world by arrive mass, its comparatively small population is concentrated within the highly-urbanized east of the Australian continent. The political substance that’s advanced Australia started to come into being with the entry of British pioneers in 1788. Numerous of the primary pioneers were convicts, but freemen began to reach in expanding numbers after the disclosure of gold within the mid-19th century.
Information of Australia:
The official name is “the Commonwealth of Australia.”
The national language is English
Capital of Australia:
The capital of Australia is Canberra. Canberra is a very Beautiful city & heart of the political & economic activities of Australia.
The Religion of Australia:
The official religion in the country is Christian
The population consists of 24.99 million people.
Currency Name & Value:
The Currency of Australia is called the “Australian Dollar” & one American Dollar is equal to 1.41Australian Dollar.
Area of Australia:
The total area of the country is 7.692 million km²
States of Australia:
States of the country are as below
New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia,
Cities of Australia:
Some of the famous cities within the country are as below
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Coffs Harbour, Bundaberg, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Port Macquarie, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Bowral, Mittagong.
Famous Food of Australia:
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Barbecued snags (aka sausages)
- A burger with ‘the lot’
- Meat pies
- Vegemite on Toast
- Pumpkin soup
- Grilled kangaroo
- PORT ARTHUR
- MELBOURNE ROYAL EXHIBITION BUILDING
- OLD MELBOURNE GAOL
- NATIONAL MUSEUM OF AUSTRALIA
- HYDE PARK BARRACKS
- FREMANTLE PRISON
- BENNELONG POINT
- DARWIN MILITARY MUSEUM
- FORT SCRATCHLEY
- MAITLAND GAOL
Things to do:
- ISLAND HOP ON YOUR OWN PRIVATE YACHT (IT’S AFFORDABLE!)
- RIDE A LUXURY TRAIN ACROSS THE CONTINENT
- ENTER ANOTHER WORLD AT THE PINNACLES
- TAKE A FOODIE ROAD TRIP AROUND TASMANIA
- SEE THE SYDNEY HARBOUR NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS
- CRUISE THE KIMBERLEY
- RIDE ROLLER COASTERS AND WATERSLIDES ON THE GOLD COAST
- DINE UNDER THE STARS AT ULURU
- ENJOY A GOURMET FEAST BY THE BEACH IN MARGARET RIVER
- DIVE WITH GREAT WHITE SHARKS IN PORT LINCOLN
- It is the 6th largest country by size, a massive 2.9 million square miles.
- While it’s huge, the population is only 22.6 million.
- The closest American state in population is New York, which has 19.6 million people, yet it is more than 53 times its size.
- Texas is the largest state in the continental United States, but the largest state in Australia, Western Australia is more than 3 times its size but Texas has 13 times as many people.
- You can fly from Perth to Melbourne faster than you can fly from one end of Western Australia to the other.
- A single cattle ranch in South Australia is larger than the state of Israel.
- The longest fence in the world is in Australia, and it runs for over 5,530 kilometres. The world’s longest golf course, measuring more than 850 miles long is located in the country.
- It includes the world’s longest stretch of dead-straight railway track, a 297-mile length.
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Financial Dealers
- Other Medical Practitioners
- Judicial and Other Legal Professionals
- Mining Engineers.
Strange Laws of Australia:
- It is illegal to wear hot pink hot pants after midday on a Sunday
- It’s an offence to possess 50kgs of potatoes in Western Australia
- Taxi cabs in Queensland are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk
- Bars are required to stable, water and feed the horses of their patrons
- You must have a neck to knee swimsuit in order to swim at Brighton Beach (Melbourne)
- The Summary Offences Act of 1966 deems it illegal to be heard by someone singing an obscene song. Does that include Taylor Swift? Oops…
- It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar
- It is illegal to dress up as Robin and Batman
- Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb
- It is illegal to be drunk in a pub
- It is illegal to read someone’s tarot or give them a psychic reading as these are forms of witchcraft
- Having an article of disguise without a lawful excuse is illegal
- In the Gold Coast, it is illegal for women to wear a bikini whose material exceeds six square inches. Goodbye Brazilian bikini bottoms!
- It is illegal to leave your car keys inside an unattended vehicle
- If advertising a lost or stolen item, you must include the caption “no questions will be asked.” So does that mean that thieves can get away with stolen goods?