Overview of Argentina:
Argentina has tremendous natural assets in vitality and horticulture. Inside its 2.8 million square kilometres of the region, Argentina is blessed with uncommon ripe lands, gas, and lithium saves, and has awesome potential for renewable energy. It could be a leading nourishment maker with large-scale rural and animal businesses. In expansion, Argentina has significant openings in a few fabricating subsectors and inventive administrations in high tech businesses.
Information on Argentina:
The official name of the country is “the Argentine Republic”
National Language of Argentina:
The National Language of Argentina is Spanish. Other Languages of Argentina are Arabic, Italian, German, English, and French.
Capital of Argentina:
Buenos Aires is the Capital of Argentina. Buenos Aires is a very beautiful city & heart of the political & economic activities of Argentina.
The Religion of Argentina:
Christian is the official religion of Argentina.
The Population of Argentina:
The population of the country is 44.49 million.
Currency Name & Value:
The Currency of Argentina is called the Argentine peso & one American Dollar is equal to 77.55 Argentine pesos.
Area of Argentine:
The area of the country consists of 2.78 million km²
States of Argentine:
States that are in the country are as below
Tucumán, , Tierra del Fuego, , Santiago del Estero, , Santa Fe, , Santa Cruz, , San Luis, , San Juan, , Salta, , Río Negro, , Neuquén, , Misiones, , Mendoza, , La Rioja, , La Pampa, , Jujuy, , Formosa, , Entre Ríos, , Corrientes, , Córdoba, , Ciudad de Buenos Aires, , Chubut, , Chaco, , Catamarca, , Buenos Aires
Cities of Argentina:
Some of the famous cities of the country are as below
Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López, Corrientes, Pilar, Bahía Blanca, Resistencia, Posadas, San Salvador de Jujuy, Santiago del Estero, Paraná, Merlo, Neuquén, Quilmes, Banfield, Formosa, José C. Paz, Lanús, Godoy Cruz, Las Heras, La Rioja, Gregorio de Laferrère, Comodoro Rivadavia, San Luis, Ituzaingó, Berazategui, González Catán, Ezeiza, San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, San Miguel, Río Cuarto, Concordia, Moreno, San Fernando de la Buena Vista, Isidro Casanova, San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Florencio Varela, San Rafael, Tandil, Mendoza, Avellaneda, Lomas de Zamora, Temperley, Villa Mercedes, Olavarría, Monte Grande, Bernal, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Juan, Villa Krause, Maipú, La Banda, San Justo, Pergamino, Castelar, Rafael Castillo, Santa Rosa, Libertad, Ramos Mejía, Trelew, Luján, Río Gallegos, Caseros, Trujui, Morón, Rafaela, Virrey del Pino.
There are a lot of famous food in the country but below are those food that people love to eat
- Dulce de leche
- Matambre arrollado
- Yerba mate
Below are the historical places of the country
- SAN IGNACIO MINI
- LA RECOLETA CEMETERY
- PLAZA DE MAYO
- NUESTRA SENORA DE LORETO
- CASA ROSADA
- CATEDRAL METROPOLITANA
- MUSEO DE LA MUJER
- BASILICA DE NUESTRA SENORA DEL PILAR
- WELSH REGIONAL HISTORICAL MUSEUM
Things to do in Argentina:
It’s a culture rich country & you can do a lot of things here like
- The Andes
- Iguazú Falls
- Buenos Aires
- Glaciar Perito Moreno
- Reserva Faunística Península Valdés
- Tierra del Fuego
Interesting things about the country are as below
- Invented Radio Broadcasting
- Two female presidents
- Pato: Official National Sport in Argentina
- Eat Gnocchi on the 29th of each month
- Created first animated feature film
- One of the biggest film industries in the Spanish-speaking world
- The highest number of plastic surgeries
- The most psychologists per capita
- The highest and lowest points in South America
- The first country to use fingerprints for identification
The Economy of Argentina:
- THE nominal GDP of the country is $445.469 billion
- PPP GDP is $903.542 billion
- GDP growth −2.5% (2018) −2.2% (2019e) −7.3% (2020f) +2.1% (2021f)
- Gdp per sector is Agriculture, forestry, and fishing: 6.0% mining: 3.6% manufacturing: 17.2% construction: 5.6% commerce and tourism: 16.9% transport, communications, and utilities: 7.9% government: 9.5% business, social and other services: 33.3%
- Labor force is 20,434,054
- Exports are $65.11 billion
- Imports are $49.12 billion
- Revenues are 120.6 billion
- Expenses are 158.6 billion
Argentina Armed Forces:
Active personal of the country are 83,514 (2018)
Below are the best professions to follow in Argentina
- Mechanical engineer
- Chemical engineer
- Surgeons / Doctors
- Chief Executive Officers
- College Professors
Strange Laws of Argentina:
- In 2001/2002 the country had five presidents in two weeks.
The country’s naval vessel, La Fragata Libertad, was impounded in Ghana for two weeks thanks to a hedge fund manager.
The government put out this video of the crew finally returning home.
Now the president charters a flight to avoid getting her state plane impounded.
Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
In order to avoid another Paul Singer Ghana incident, President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner chartered an $880,000 flight to Indonesia earlier this year.
- Massive dolls like this one get blown up on New Year’s Eve.
Argentina blow up new years doll
Sometimes neighbourhoods close down roads and ask drivers to pay a toll in order to raise money for doll construction.
- The current president’s shopping sprees are public knowledge.
Argentina Cristina Kirchner
The President with her daughter Florencia Casa Rosada
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (CFK) is known for her good looks, so she has to look good, right?