The history of Belgium extends ahead of the founding of the modern state of the title in 1830 and is intertwined with those of its neighbours: the Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxembourg. For most of its history, what’s currently Belgium was a part of a larger territory, like the Carolingian Empire, or divided into several smaller states, prominent among these being the Duchy of Brabant, the County of Flanders, the Prince-Bishopric of Liège and County of Luxembourg.
Information of Belgium:
Kingdom of Belgium
The National Language is German. Other Languages are Dutch, French.
Brussels is the Capital of Belgium. It is a very beautiful city & heart of political & economic activities.
Christian is the official religion.
The Total population is 11.46 Million.
Currency Name & Value:
The Currency of This Country is called Euro & one Euro is equal to 1.16 USD.
The Total area is 30,689 km²².
- East Flanders.
- Flemish Brabant.
- West Flanders.
- Hainaut, Liège.
- Walloon Brabant.
- Brussels Capital Region.
Belgium is a food rich country. There are many famous foods .but these are the famous foods.
- Chicon au gratin
- Liège Waffle
- Menin Gate.
- Het Steen.
- Bastogne war Museum.
- Langemark Cemetery.
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917 .
- in Flanders field museum.
- Passchendaele New British cemetery.
Things to do in:
- Belgium is a culture rich country & you can do a lot of things here like.
- Be Inspired by the Grand Place.
- Step back in time at the Old England Building.
- Visit Brussel’s Notre Dame Du Sablon.
- Learn about lace in the costume museum.
- Admire Le Botanique.
- See the Palais Royal.
- Laugh at the Manneken Pis.
- Belgium holds the world record for the longest interval without a government.
- Belgium produces more than 220,000 tons of chocolate per annum.
- Zaventem airport is the place where chocolate is being sold the most in the world.
- Robert Cailliau, co-inventor of the World Wide Web, is a Belgian.
- The”Communist Manifesto” by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels was composed in Brussels.
- The French-Belgians are prolific comic creators.
- From the 1970s, light beer has been served throughout school lunch.
The market of Belgium is a contemporary, capitalist market that has capitalised on the country’s central geographic location, highly developed transport network, and diversified industrial and commercial base. Belgium is the first country to undergo an industrial revolution on the continent of Europe from the early 19th century and has since developed a Superb transportation infrastructure of ports, canals, railways, and highways to integrate its industry with that of its neighbours
The Active Armed force is 25,000. and Reserve force is 3,300 (2019).
- Java Developer
- The Belgian flag is ‘unconstitutional’
- Independence be damned: Belgian King can mobilise troops in Congo,
- No Dutch royals on the throne
- None shall take your last cow (or 12 goats), pig and 24 chickens
- Only the elderly, cripples [sic], women and children may gather the leftover crop
- Dogs and oxen can be requisitioned to propel army vehicles
- Wives may peddle their husbands’ commercial goods
- Legal interpreter’s oath is… mistranslated
- GAS’: no singing off-key, no playing, no dream interpretation
- Unweirding: recently abolished laws