Overview of Brazil:
Brazil is the greatest country in South America and the fifth-largest nation on the planet. It forms an enormous triangle on the eastern side of this continent using a 4,500-mile (7,400-kilometer) coastline along the Atlantic Ocean. It has borders with every South American country except Chile and Ecuador.
Information on Brazil:
Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil.
The National language of Brazil is Portuguese
Brasília is the capital of Brazil. Brasília is a very Beautiful city & heart of the political & economic activities of Brazil.
Christianity is the official religion of the country.
The total population of the country is 209.5 million
Currency Name & Value:
The currency of the country is called Brazilian Real & one American Dollar is equal to 5.26 Brazilian Real.
The total area of the country is 8.516 million km²
Acre, Alagoas, Amapá, Amazonas, Bahia, Ceará, Distrito Federal, Espírito Santo, Goiás, Maranhão, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais, Pará, Paraíba, Paraná, Pernambuco, Piauí, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Norte, Rio Grande do Sul, Rondônia, Roraima, Santa Catarina, São Paulo, Sergipe, Tocantins
famous cities of Brazil are as below
Sao Paulo,Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, savior, Fortress, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiania, Belem, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Campinas, St. Louis, Sao Goncalo, Maceio, Duque de Caxias, Large field, Christmas, Teresina
It is a food rich country. There are many famous foods in the country but these are the famous foods of country
- Bolinho de Bacalhau
- Pão de queijo
- Cristo Redentor and Corcovado
- Sugar Loaf
- Iguaçu Falls
- Amazon Rain Forests
- Brasília’s Modernist Architecture
- Salvador’s Pelourinho
- Ouro Preto
- Pernambuco Beaches
- Art Museums of Sao Paulo
- Belo Horizonte
Things to do:
It’s a culture rich country & you can do a lot of things here like
- Get soaked by Iguazu Falls
- Hang ten at Florianópolis Beaches
- Be humbled by the Cathedral of Brasília
- Recharge at Ilha Grande
- Dive head first into Abismo Anhumas
- Trek cliff faces at Aparados da Serra National Park
- Snorkel with sea turtles at Fernando de Noronha
- Clip-clop through Paraty
- Take a journey through time in Ouro Preto
- Go wildlife watching in Pantanal
- Brazil’s border touches all countries on the South American continent except Chile and Ecuador.
- Brazil is home to seven natural and 14 cultural UNESCO World Heritage-designated sites.
- Brazilians are generally descended from three ethnic groups: Amerindians, Africans, and Europeans.
- Rio de Janeiro hosts the world’s largest carnival, annually held in the first week of March. The 2018 carnival reportedly drew 6 million participants.
- Brazil was the last country in the Americas to abolish slavery, in 1888.
- The largest amount of money stolen from a bank by robbers occurred on Aug. 6-7, 2005, in Fortaleza, Brazil, according to the Guinness Book of World Records. A gang of up to 10 people dug a 256-foot long tunnel to seize five containers of currency estimated at nearly $70 million.
- Nominal GDP is $8,797
- PPP GDP is $16,462
- Labor Force is 106,328,664
- Exports are $217.7 billion
- Imports are $150.72 billion
- Revenues are 733.7 billion
- Expenses are 756.3 billion
Brazil Armed Forces:
- Active personnel are 334,500
- Reserve personnel are 1,340,000
- IT Product Manager.
- Financial Analyst.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Software Developer.
- HR Manager.
- Some strange Brazilian laws are that selling watermelons is illegal in Rio Claro
- A billboard orthography error is a $500 fine
- The penalty for poaching is higher on Sundays and holidays
- It is against the laws to wear masks at parties