Overview of Bulgaria:
Bulgaria, a previous Communist nation, entered the EU on 1 January 2007. Established in 681, Bulgaria is one of the oldest states in Europe. Its history is stamped by its area close to Europe’s wilderness with Asia.
Information on Bulgaria:
The official name is “Republic of Bulgaria (Republika Bŭlgariya).”
The National Language of Bulgaria is Bulgarian
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. Sofia is a very Beautiful city & heart of the political & economic activities of the country.
Orthodox Christianity is the official religion of the country.
The population consists of 7 million people.
Currency Name & Value:
The currency of the country is called Lev & one American Dollar is equal to 1.65 Lev
The total area of the country is 110,994 km²
States of the country are as below
Blagoevgrad, Burgas, Dobrich, Gabrovo, Haskovo, Kardzhali, Kyustendil, Lovech, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pernik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad, Ruse, Shumen, Silistra, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia City, Sofia, Stara Zagora, Targovishte, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Vratsa, Yambol
Some of the famous cities are as below
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Asenovgrad, Vidin
It is a food rich country. There are many famous foods in the country but these are the famous foods of the country.
- Meshana Skara.
- Shopska Salata.
- Kiselo Mlyako.
Some of the historical places of the country are as below
- The Rila Monastery
- The Boyana Church
- The Madara Rider
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Ivanovo
- The Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- The Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari
- The Ancient City of Nessebar
- Pirin National Park
- The Srebarna Lake National Reserve
Things to do:
It’s a culture rich country & you can do a lot of things here like
- Climb To The Seven Rila Lakes
- Discover Rila Monastery
- Discover The Oldest City In Europe – Plovdiv
- Smell The Rose Valley
- Visit (At Least) One Thracians Tomb
- Party In Sunny Beach
- Wander In Nessebar
- Explore Sozopol
- The Rose Valley, found between the mountains Stara Planina and Sredna Gora, produces around half of the world’s rose oil.
- Bulgaria is one of the few nations that can astonish you not as it were with a lovely view but too with the uncommon creature and plant species.
- Bulgaria is the second wealthiest in normal mineral springs nation in Europe, venturing down as it were to Iceland.
- The most elevated Bulgarian mountain, Rila Mountain, is additionally the most elevated in the Balkans. Its tallest top – Musala (2,925 m/9,596 ft.) – is higher than Mount Olympus by seven meters.
- The mountain run, which gave the Balkan Promontory its title, runs through the total width of Bulgaria
- Before falling beneath Ottoman administering, Bulgaria had twofold its current zone. Three oceans washed its borders – the Aegean Ocean, the Adriatic Ocean, and the Dark Ocean.
- The Bulgarian Armed force never lost a fight. Shockingly, it has too never won a war (due to the ineptitude of politicians). A Bulgarian flag was never captured amid a fight.
- Nominal GDP is $68 billion
- PPP GDP is $164 billion
- Labor Force is 3,283,797
- Exports are $33.314 billion
- Imports are $36.290 billion
Bulgaria Armed Forces:
- 27,000 standing troops
- 14,310 troops in the land forces
- 6,750 in the air force
- 3,510 in the navy
- 2,420 in the joint command
- Wholesale Manager
- National Sales Manager
- The Sales Director
- Executive Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- National Account Manager
- Head of Direct Sales
- Head of Retail
- Chasing the cross into the freezing waters
- Carnival against the evil spirits
- Welcoming spring with red and white
- Sacred barefoot dance on fire