CHARLESTON DINNER CRUISES
Make the most of your special moments by enjoying a meal at the Waterfront!
SpiritLine Cruises offers the only authentic waterfront dining experience in Charleston. While aboard Spirit of Carolina Spirit of Carolina, you as well as your guests will be treated to an all-you-can-eat dinner made with local ingredients.
While you enjoy an exquisite multi-course dinner served on plates on board, the Spirit of Carolina will cruise through the gorgeous Charleston Harbor, past Fort Sumter and through the Battery and underneath the Ravenel Bridge.
Find out why other cruise passengers rave over the cruise dinner. It’s a great combination with breathtaking Charleston harbour sunsets, and full bar service, and an extra cruise experience and you’ve got the perfect recipe for an unforgettable night on the water. Have a group that is 15+? Look into the rates we offer for groups. group rates.
DINE CRUISE DETAILS
- Three or four course meals prepared to order on the boat
- 2 and 1/2 hour sailing time (7:00pm until 9:00pm)
- The boarding starts at 6:30pm.
- Private tables for two are available
- Service bar is available for full bar.
- The dining decks are climatically controlled.
- Improve your Dinner Cruise using sparkling wine and more
- Note If you are two persons and didn’t purchase an exclusive table, you will be seated alongside two other parties. The rest of the parties will sit in their individual table.
- We urge all passengers and employees to adhere to the latest CDC rules and regulations
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DINNER CRUISES
- Code of dress refers to “Resort Casual”
- The parking in Patriots Point requires a $5 cost, which is payable at the gatehouse
- It will cost a port fee of $2 per person charged at the time of booking.
- Cash bar available onboard
- Sodas as well as tea, coffee and soda can be purchased on the board
- No shots are offered in any bar
- The majority of credit card brands are accepted (please not that we don’t be able to accept Apple Pay)
- Music or speakers from outside are allowed.
- Please be aware that the dinner cruises are all non-smoking cruises
- The food served on the SpiritLine Dinner Cruise provided by Duvall Catering is NOT prepared in a nut-free or shellfish-free, gluten-free facility.
SPIRIT OF CAROLINA
The Spirit of Carolina was designed and built to accommodate large dining groups and dining, the Spirit of Carolina hosts our dining cruises . It is also accessible for charter-based events. With two spacious air-conditioned enclosed decks for dining and an open observation deck, this vessel has an plenty of space for groups of any size. Other features include 10 feet ceilingsand atrium windows Mezzanine-level dining in the deck below and two mahogany handmade bars. The interior is elegant and has an elegant color scheme. The boat also features an equipped galley.