Enjoy The Best Miami Sunset Cruise
Let your worries go as you sail the tropical waterways of Miami on the Miami Sunset Cruise. The 90-minute cruise to the sunset will take you to Miami’s Biscayne Bay, Flagler Monument, the Miami skyline, Port of Miami, Star Island, Fisher Island and celebrity homes, Miami Beach, and world famous Millionaire’s Row.
Each of the boats we offer are two-decker which allows you to take a seat on the lower level which is climate-controlled or relax on the open top level. While you take our Miami Sunset Cruise the guides from the local area will provide interesting and entertaining details about the various places. The narration is performed by a local tour guide in the two languages of English as well as Spanish.
Relax in the warm ocean breeze as well as the breathtaking Miami Skyline for a background for us! There is simply nothing better to discover Miami than by water.
The Tour Highlights
- Explore through the Bay and enjoy the sunset from the water.
- Check out the luxurious houses on Millionaire’s Row.
- Check out The Port of Miami, Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island, and the Miami sunset.
- Bar cash, food and restrooms onboard
Take your family and friends to the sunset Cruise on the coast of Miami and toast to a wonderful day in paradise while you gaze at these breathtaking views and famous mansions (Millionaire’s Row — the home of the wealthy and famous) within South Florida.
Enjoy a relaxing cruise and sip a drink at the cash-bar .
Make sure to bring along your camera with you to capture the incredible landmarks you encounter during the Miami Sunset Sightseeing Cruise.
- 90 minutes tour
- Professional tour guide
- Air conditioning in lower levels along with bathrooms
- Cash bar
- Drinks and food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
There is a garage for parking at the point of departure. The cost of parking varies based on the duration of the stay.
A trip to Miami cannot be complete without an sailing cruise which takes you to the breathtaking panoramas from Miami through the waters.
On our sightseeing tour you’ll learn interesting details about the mansions and their owners. Many of the million-dollar mansions you see are owned by actors such as Al Capone or musicians like Julio Iglesias, Gloria Estefanand Paulina Rubio and basketball stars like Shaquille Rashaud O’Neal.
We will not only take you to watch an evening sunset but you’ll be able to enjoy spectacular views of attractions in the city that must be seen:
- Biscayne Bay
- Fisher Island, an exceptional location that has an unbeatable per-capita earnings of the United States.
- Downtown Miami
- Star Island, the star-shaped island, with mansions worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- South Beach
- Brickell District, Miami’s financial district.
- Celebrity Mansions
- Miami Beach
- Flagler Monument Island is an almost hidden hideaway hidden amongst the stunning tiny islands that lie in between Miami to Miami Beach.
- Jungle Island
- Miami skyline
- Millionaire’s Row the place where Shaquille O’Neal Gloria Estefan and Julio Iglesias as well as other celebrities and the famous people, reside.
It is also likely that you will recognize some of these areas, as they are frequently utilized as locations for music videos and film. For instance, Shakira and Usher have made several videos in these neighborhoods, Scarface,and the Adams Family.