Myrtle Beach Travel Park Blog
MYRTLE TRAVEL PARK
The 125-acre campground is located on the oceanfront and offers guests many options. There are oceanfront sites that stretch along a mile of sandy beachfront, shaded sites among century-old live oaks, and campsites at lakeside overlooking a 17-acre freshwater lake. This lake is home to bass and bream, making it an ideal spot for a memorable fishing experience. You only need to bring your linens. Fully furnished rental units are also available. There are many amenities for guests, including a 300-foot lazy stream, a large pool with a 9000-square-foot sunning deck, heated indoor swimming pool, landscaped play areas and recreational areas, pull-through parking, complete grocery stores and gift shops. Myrtle Beach Travel Park is a paradise for families because of its amazing location on the oceanfront, modern camping facilities, and wide range of family activities including a campground ministry.
AMENITIES COME WITH
- Laundry facilities that are modern and clean
- Modern Bath Houses
- Bike rentals
- Tiki Bar
- Heated indoor pool
- A 17-acre freshwater lake is stocked with bass, bream and other fish
- Recreational and playground areas in the landscape
- A complete grocery store
- Gift shop
- Snack bar and restaurant
- Pavillion and recreation room
- Picnic tables are available at every parking space
- Full utilities
- Dump Station
- Pull-thru level parking
- Information for visitors
- Full hookup and cable TV (yellow website)
- Church Services
- Large swimming pool measuring 9,000 sq. ft. sun deck
- Delivery of LP Gas
- Camper Storage
- Year-round Recreation Program
- Trailer sales
- Sites for annual lease
- Take advantage of special off-season rates
- Wireless Internet Access is Free
Myrtle Beach Travel Park
- Myrtle Beach park has a reputation for providing summer camping with sunny beaches and plenty of activities for the whole family.
- It’s clear that spring and autumn are the best times to visit Myrtle Beach. You can visit all of the attractions in Myrtle Beach without the summer crowds by visiting during this slower season.
- The Myrtle Beach area has many attractions that are open all year. There is plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment, and sports events.
- You can arrange extra activities during your stay by getting camping and rental rates lower in spring and autumn. We offer great rates for both weekly and monthly rentals during the spring and fall seasons.
- It is less crowded than in summer, so guests can enjoy a more peaceful beach, lazy river*, and pools*.
- The activities team offers activities and events that are different from those offered during the summer. Activities are tailored to the needs of families with young children and adults in spring and autumn. Outdoor events are very popular because of the beautiful weather. As the weather cools, we offer indoor events.
You can enjoy organized activities in the campground or just relax and enjoy your own fun.
Myrtle Beach Travel Park is a wonderful place to spend summer vacations. It also makes a great home for winter. There are many mobile homes available for sale that will suit your needs.