Toothsome Chocolate Emporium – Restaurant
In addition to having the best chocolate, these chocolate emporiums are also notable for their design and aesthetic. When you’re looking for the perfect gift to give this holiday season, or just because you want to spoil yourself, or to treat your guests to something special, these are the best chocolate emporiums in the US.
The Top Chocolates You Can Only Find At The Best Chocolate Emporiums
- A box of luxury chocolates is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself or to another person. It’s an easy way to say “I love you” or just to treat yourself. The easiest flavors (like milk and dark chocolate) are easy to work in a personal favorite (like pistachio). This holiday season, try using fewer “treats” and more of your favorite foods to reach your nutrition goals.
- Family Feud Sports games, family reunions, birthdays — there’s an excuse for chocolate that you probably already know. But this holiday season, place chocolate in the middle of it. For example, with your birthday present, go out to a local bakery and pick up a couple of birthday cakes. Ask for a piece of chocolate. Your family will love you for it.
- DIY Gift Cards Not only do craft items offer people a chance to give something special, but they also are an excellent way to conserve money. A simple but thoughtful homemade gift card from Target (or any other store) is a great holiday gift. Choosing a store with a solid return policy (like Best Buy) or a store with a terrific return policy (like Office Max) will save you money on shipping and make crafting your own gifts much more affordable.
- House Wreaths There are a ton of lovely design options in house wreaths, from succulents to trees. What’s important is that you choose a design from your decorating shelf (whether in your living room or at the office) and establish a theme for your wreath. We recommend washing and ironing the wreaths before packing them up, and placing a squeegee in the corners so they don’t rip if you lose an item while drying.
- Matcha Drink Kits There’s some seriously great gift ideas in the matcha category, including tea sets, whiskwhiskkits, matcha powder mix and gifts. First, choose the right gift if you’re interested in the ritual of making the drink.
- How to find these chocolate emporiums and what to expect when you visit them
There are new chocolate emporiums popping up all over the world and while they may be few and far between right now, they’re likely to become more and more common in the years to come. To be fair, ethical chocolate manufacturers are probably looking to avoid causing harm, so they won’t use any ingredients that are known to cause cancer. Still, in order to satisfy the chocolate craving that’s clearly out there, buying chocolate at an ethical chocolate emporium is your best bet.
Chocolate varieties are endless — think Kinder-Garde, Franke-, Amalfi-style, dark or milk-based chocolate. Any one of them can be enjoyed in a healthier way or can be consumed for extra enjoyment. The smaller the shops, the better. Over 1,000 stores nationwide have signed up to become certified co-ops. And if you’re skimping on planning ahead, there’s only one chocolate emporium worth traveling to. When you buy chocolate in a complete stranger’s home, you can’t be fully assured that what’s inside is lower in fat or calories than what’s on the shelves. chocolate is actually an excellent choice for a DASH diet because of its high cocoa content (70–85% or more).
This is because cocoa is a bit of an “lean meat” in that it’s rich in antioxidants, poor in calories and contains fiber that helps keep you full and satisfied (and reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes). While cacao is found everywhere, the purer, richer kind of cacao that comes from the Central American jungle generally comes from Afro-Brazil and is leagues above anything you’d find in a conventional shop or chocolate factory. Cocoa is also probably the most underrated ingredient in chocolate: Cacao is the only ingredient in chocolate that’s naturally vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, fat-free and, like fiber, low in calories.